Interlec Pty Ltd requires a successful applicant to fill a permanent position within the above, in a “hands on” capacity.
The successful applicant shall possess a proven track record (minimum five years experience) and sound skills in supervising multiple projects. They shall possess:
- WA A Grade Electrical Workers License;
- Proven capabilities in report writing
- High Risk License WP (Elevated Work Platform);
- Apply First Aid (formerly Senior First Aid);
- Working at Heights;
- Full tool kit, including test equipment certified to Australian Standards;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly motivated and committed to delivering projects on time and on budget;
- Ability to conduct material takeoff’s;
- Ability to work in country locations as required;
- Ability to adequately provision projects with suitable labour, materials and equipment;
- Sound knowledge of AS/NZS 3000 and WAER; and,
- Reside South of the River of Perth Western Australia.
This is not a FIFO role.
An attractive remuneration package and vehicle shall be offered to the successful applicant.
Please register your interest with the HR Manager via email;