Various rectification and maintenance works were completed in conjunction with other projects at Port Hedland Bulk Fuel Terminals over the last 2 years. Interlec competed works as requested and in conjunction with Terminal Operations, and other contractors.
Client: BP Australia Pty Ltd.
Location: Port Hedland Bulk Fuel Terminal
Project Duration: Periodic/on request
Scope of Work:
Works included but not limited to –
- RTD testing.
- Periodic earth testing of bulk fuel tanks.
- Removal of redundant services.
- Hazardous Area Lighting maintenance and installation.
- Faultfinding and rectification of faulty/damaged control and Instrumentation equipment.
- Upgrade of Electrical and Control equipment in Fire Water Systems to increase reliability.