Duration – Commencement date – 22nd February 2016 / Completion Date 31 December 2016
Scope of Work
To liaise closely with the City of Joondalup to construct and provide project management for the following:
- The upgrade of the existing street lighting on Joondalup Drive to new 11 meter extruded aluminium poles complete with programmable LED light fittings.
- Electrical Testing of all existing final circuits associated with the project.
- Distribution switchboard modifications and replacements where required plus modifications and extensions to existing circuitry where required to bring the installation up to the relevant standards.
- Installation of transient protection equipment and street lighting cut out protection/ removal and disposal of redundant poles/ removal and disposal of redundant luminaires.
- Supply and installation of light fittings, lamps and control gear and luminaire installation.
- Supply of bases poles and cross arms including installation of poles supply and installation of new footings.
- Civil work in connection with the project
- Temporary lighting and traffic management
- Final testing and commissioning